- As a business, you should be experiencing some very good momentum, and actively running a business in the US and Canada. We’ll be talking about what you are doing in your business that can potentially help our audience build a business that matters.
- Come from a place of service. Take this time seriously because this is an opportunity for growth and impact.
- Consider your company as having ‘purpose;’ and thoughtful in your mission.
Assuming you qualify above, we can’t wait to promote you multiple times through our super loyal fan base!
Interested in becoming a more effective podcast guest? Once you schedule, I’ll share 5 videos to watch before your interview: (No catch here! Your success is our success.)
- Video 1. Who our audience is – and how to tailor your message for maximum impact.
- Video 2. How to look and sound amazing!
- Video 3. How to sell effectively to our audience. (Yes, you read that right.)
- Video 4. Tips for Your Business that Matters!
- Video 5. How to double your impact + What questions I’ll ask you.
Learn more about the creator of Business that Matters Spotlight, Warren Coughlin.
Your Next Steps
1. Schedule the podcast below.
2. Enjoy the interview via Zoom video.
3. We send you all the assets, social media posts, and even video clips to promote.
4. We promote you to our hard core loyal fans (who love sharing great content!)